MANTIQ MAYDONI (6-2015)
1. Which one of the five choices makes the best comparison?
PEACH is to HCAEP as 46251 is to:
A) 25641 B) 26451
C) 12654 D) 51462
2. Ralph likes 25 but not 24; he likes 400 but not 300; he likes 144 but not 145. Which does he like:
A) 10 B) 50 C) 124
D) 200 E) 1600
3. Which of the figures below the line of drawings best completes the series?
4. Can you find out which triangle will have a bigger area among the following?
1. A triangle with sides 300, 400 and 500
2. A triangle with sides 300, 400 and 700
5. As you can see in the picture, you have a hole with dimensions 9 ft. x 2 ft. Also available to you is a wooden board with dimensions 6 ft.x3 ft.
Now you have to cover the hole with this board and you are allowed to cut the board into two pieces. Please see to it that the hole is completely covered and the boards should not be overlapping each other or extending beyond the edge.
How will you cut the board?
6. Who’s the secretary?
At a small company, parking spaces are reserved for the top executives: CEO, president, vice president, secretary, and treasurer with the spaces lined up in that order. The parking lot guard can tell at a glance if the cars are parked correctly by looking at the color of the cars. The cars are yellow, green, purple, red, and blue, and the executives names are Alice, Bert, Cheryl, David, and Enid.
* The car in the first space is red.
* A blue car is parked between the red car and the green car.
* The car in the last space is purple.
* The secretary drives a yellow car.
* Alice’s car is parked next to David’s.
* Enid drives a green car.
* Bert’s car is parked between Cheryl’s and Enid’s.
* David’s car is parked in the last space.
Who is the secretary?
A. Enid B. David
C. Cheryl D. Bert
O‘tgan sonda e’lon qilingan “Mantiq maydoni” sahifasi javoblari:
1. Milloddan oldingi yillarda hisob ortga qarab sanaladi.