MANTIQ MAYDONI (4-2015)
1. Pronounced as one letter,
And written with three,
Two letters there are,
And two only in me.
I’m double, I’m single,
I’m black, blue, and gray,
I’m read from both ends,
And the same either way.
What am I?
2. Who makes it, has no need of it.
Who buys it, has no use for it.
Who uses it canne it her seen or feel it.
What is it?
3. What gets wetter and wetter the more it dries?
4. There was a green house. Inside the green house there was a white house. Inside the white house there was a red house. Inside the red house there were lots of babies. What is it?
5. What kind of room has no doors or windows?
6. If you have me, you want to share me. If you share me, you haven’t got me. What am I?
7. What gets broken without being held.
8. Feed me and I live, yet give me a drink and I die.
9. Forward I am heavy, but backward I am not. What am I?
10. He has married many women, but has never been married. Who is he?
11. Take off my skin - I won’t cry, but you will! What am I?
12. Imagine you are in a dark room. How do you get out?
13. What invention lets you look right through a wall?
14. What can you catch but not throw?
15. What is at the end of a rainbow?
16. What is as light as a feather, but even the world’s strongest man couldn’t hold it for more than a minute?
17. What has one eye but cannot see?
18. What is always coming but never arrives?
19. Which weighs more, a pound of feathers or a pound of bricks?
20. Brothers and sisters I have none but this man’s father is my father’s son. Who is the man?